Five financial fixes you can do today.
Financial planning is about creating a roadmap customized for you. While there may be specific reasons why you should borrow versus pay cash or lease instead of buy, these five fixes apply to everyone.
- Organize your financial documents. Create a binder or file your documents for easy access.
- Make a spending plan. Know your fixed and discretionary expenses.
- Review your debt. Know the interest rate you are paying.
- Make your savings automatic. Something is better than nothing.
- Contribute enough to your employer-sponsored retirement plan to get the company match. If you don’t have a retirement plan through your employer, open an IRA and refer to fix #4.
For personalized financial advice for your particular situation, schedule a complementary consultation with us today.